Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated announced today that Ms. Morgan H. Everett has been elected to the Company’s Board of Directors at its stockholders’ meeting on May 10 along with all current directors.
Ms. Everett is community relations director of the Company, a position she has held since January 2009. She has been an employee of the Company since October 2004. She graduated from Southern Methodist University with a B.A. in communications in 2003.
“We are very pleased to have Morgan join the Board,” said Coca-Cola Consolidated Chairman and CEO J. Frank Harrison, III. “She brings with her valuable experience and perspective in community relations, and, as a member of the Company’s founding family, supports our long-term commitment to this wonderful business.”
In addition to serving on the Board, Ms. Everett will also serve on the Finance and Employee Benefits Committees of the Board. In her role as community relations director, she will continue to work with numerous organizations and business partners in the communities which the company serves.Charlotte-based Coca-Cola Consolidated is the nation’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler with franchise territories in 11 Southeastern states. —Enjoy Coca-Cola—
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV