Dialogic Inc. Reports First Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Dialogic Inc. (NASDAQ:DLGC), a leading provider of communications technologies that power advanced networks, today announced first quarter financial results for the period ending March 31, 2011.
“We have now completed two quarters as a merged business and are very confident in how we have positioned our company for the future,” said Nick Jensen, Dialogic’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. ”Several large deals that had already been booked or got booked during the quarter were not recognized as revenue in Q1. We continue to see good acceptance in the market place for our technology platforms and we expect a significant increase in our second quarter revenue. We are also encouraged by the fact that our book to bill ratio exceeded one for a second consecutive quarter and our backlog reached record levels.”
As reflected below in the reconciliation of the Q1 2011 Statement of Operations to Adjusted EBITDA, on a non-GAAP basis, Dialogic achieved the following financial results for Q1 2011 as compared to the results of Q4 2010:
- Revenue of $45.9 million, as compared to $57.4 million
- Gross Margin of 63%, as compared to 63%
- Operating Expenses of $35.0 million, as compared to $35.2 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $(6.1) million, as compared to $1.2 million
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV