- Record net revenue of $61.3 million, up 14% sequentially from $53.7 million in Q1 2011
- Record solar revenue of $53.2 million, up 16% sequentially from $45.9 million in Q1 2011
- Quarterly bookings of $73 million ($60 million solar); fiscal year-to-date bookings of $210 million ($189 million solar)
- Record quarter-end backlog of $195 million ($180 million solar), up 13% sequentially from $173 million ($162 million solar) at December 31, 2010
- Gross margin improved to 40%, compared to 36% sequentially
- Operating income of $12.5 million, up 50% from $8.4 million sequentially
- Record net income of $7.5 million, or $0.77 per diluted share, compared to net income of $5.0 million, or $0.52 per diluted share, sequentially
- Second quarter book-to-bill of 1.1:1 (Solar 1.1, Semi 1.5)
Amtech Reports Record Revenue Of $61 Million For Q2 Fiscal 2011; Record EPS Of $0.77; Raises FY2011 Annual Revenue Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.