SAN DIEGO, May 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeVantage Corporation (OTCBB: LFVN) announced today it will release financial results for the third quarter ended March 31, 2011, after the market closes on Monday, May 16, 2011. On the following day, Tuesday, May 17, 2011, the Company will hold an investor conference call at 1:30 p.m. Pacific time ( 4:30 p.m. Eastern time).
Investors interested in participating in the live call can dial (877) 795-3613 from the U.S. International callers can dial (719) 325-4744. A telephone replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes and will be available through Tuesday, May 31, 2011, by dialing (877) 870-5176 from the U.S., or (858) 384-5517 from international locations, and entering confirmation code 6523612.
There also will be a simultaneous, live webcast available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's web site at http://www.lifevantage.com/investor-profile.aspx. The webcast will be archived for 30 days.About LifeVantage Corporation LifeVantage Corporation is a publicly traded (OTCBB: LFVN), science-based, nutraceutical company dedicated to helping people reach their health and wellness goals while creating business opportunities. Founded in 2003 and based in San Diego, CA, LifeVantage currently offers two anti-aging and wellness products: Protandim®, a dietary supplement that combats oxidative stress, and LifeVantage TrueScience™ Anti-Aging Cream, a scientifically-based skin care product. For more information, visit www.LifeVantage.com. Investor Contact:ICR, Inc. John Mills310-954-1105 SOURCE LifeVantage Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV