1. Schlumberger (SLB)
Company Profile: Schlumberger supplies technology, project management and information services to the oil and gas industry.Current Share Price: $84.57 (May 11) Potential Upside: 89% based on a price target of $160 Morgan Stanley's Take: Analyst Ole Slorer writes that Middle East business looks set to accelerate. Slorer expects two mega-capacity expansion projects in Saudi Arabia and Iraq "to soak up services in the region and help drive Middle East pricing and margins." "Our broad thesis remains that the pendulum should swing back to international from North America," Slorer writes, "and we view [Schlumberger] as one of the best services plays on Middle East/international exposure." >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 8 Stocks Morgan Stanley Is Betting On portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV