NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- DENTSPLY International (Nasdaq:XRAY) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $38.75, above its previous 52-week high of $38.74 with 234,508 shares traded as of 3:02 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 917,900 shares over the past 30 days. DENTSPLY International has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 13% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. DENTSPLY International Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets dental consumable products, dental laboratory products, and dental specialty products worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.3, below the average health services industry P/E ratio of 20.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your XRAY trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about XRAY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV