NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Crown Holdings (NYSE:CCK) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $40.10, above its previous 52-week high of $40 with 891,649 shares traded as of 11:51 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.3 million shares over the past 30 days. Crown has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 18.2% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. Crown Holdings, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.1, above the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 21 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your CCK trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CCK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV