1. Golden Minerals (AUMN) owns and controls a diversified portfolio of exploration projects with potential district scale properties in Latin America. The company's project pipeline is defined as feasibility and advanced exploration. El Quevar (Argentina) is the most advanced project under the feasibility stage. The Zacatecas project (Mexico) is under the advanced exploration stage, and the five exploration stage projects are Atlas, Chavin, Cochabamba, Jehuemarca and La Pinta, in Argentina, Mexico and Peru.
9 Mining Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.