2. Ur-Energy (URG) is a development-stage junior mining company engaged in the identification, acquisition, evaluation, exploration and development of uranium mineral properties in Canada and the U.S. The company's prime focus is to develop its roll front style uranium development projects (specifically the Lost Creek project) with in-situ recovery (ISR) potential located in Wyoming. The company holds mineral properties in the U.S. and Canada totaling more than 230,000 acres (more than 93,000 hectares).
Being a development stage company, Ur-Energy has not earned any revenue since inception. For the quarter ended Mar. 2011, the company reported a net loss of $4.6 million, or 4 cents per share, as opposed to a loss $4.7 million, or 5 cents per share, in the earlier year quarter. Cash and cash equivalents stood at $27.1 million, compared to $28.7 million at the end of Dec. 2010.
At the end of March 2011, the company had measured and indicated resources totaling 4.73 million tons and 5.22 million pounds of uranium at its Lost Creek project.Of the six analysts covering the stock, 83% recommend a buy while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts estimate 98.7% upside to $3.14 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV