3. Uranerz Energy (URZ) is an exploration-stage company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of uranium properties -- if warranted. The company is principally focused on the exploration of its properties in the Powder River Basin area of Wyoming.
The company has not generated any revenue until date. During the year ended Dec. 2010, the company reported a net loss of $14.6 million, or 23 cents per share, compared to $8.7 million, or 15 cents per share, a year ago. However, cash and cash equivalents soared 78.4% to $36.4 million from $20.4 million in 2009.
During March 2011, the company announced that its ~3.9 million share purchase warrants were exercised prior to the accelerated expiry date of Feb. 25, 2011. Uranerz now has over $47 million in its treasury with no debt, and ~75.6 million shares outstanding. It is well positioned to begin the construction of its Nichols Ranch ISR Uranium Project, pending receipt of the final Materials License.All the four analysts covering the stock rate it a buy. There are no sell ratings. On average, analysts estimate 97% upside to $5.61 in value from current levels. The stock has already gained a whopping 97% in the last one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV