7. Richmont Mines (RIC - Get Report) engages in the acquisition, exploration, operation, financing and development of mineral properties. The company currently produces gold from its Island Gold and Beaufor mines, and expects to launch production at its Francoeur Mine by mid-2011, augmenting total annual production to 100,000 ounces of gold. The company will report its first quarter 2011 results on May 13.
9 Mining Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts