DENVER, May 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. ( www.enercominc.com) today announced it will host its third annual London Oil & Gas Conference™ ( www.enercomlogc.com) on Thursday, 16 June 2011, at the Sofitel London St. James Hotel.
EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 3 is an opportunity for institutional, private equity and high net worth investors, energy research analysts, and investment advisors to meet with company executives and discuss topics relating to the energy outlook for 2011. There is no fee to attend, and interested participants can register for the conference at http://www.enercomlogc.com/Form1.aspx.
Attendees will hear from E&P and OilService companies with operations targeting several of North America's prolific plays:
- Eagle Ford Oil Shale ( South Texas)
- Granite Wash ( Oklahoma, Texas)
- Haynesville Shale, Cotton Valley ( East Texas, Louisiana)
- Marcellus Shale ( West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio)
- Niobrara Oil Shale ( Colorado, Wyoming)
- Permian Basin ( West Texas, New Mexico)
- Shallow and Deepwater Gulf of Mexico
- Williston Basin Bakken/ Three Forks/Sanish ( North Dakota, Montana)
International companies will also present growing operational investment opportunities targeting oil and natural gas plays located in:
- France ( Paris Basin)
- Italy (Po Valley)
- North Sea
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV