NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Hecla Mining (HL) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $2.5 billion market cap, precious metals company grew by 98.5% to a profit of $43.4 million compared to in the prior first quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 27 U.S. common stocks for May 9, 2011. In total, 16 stocks were upgraded and 11 stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the first quarter, Hecla Mining reported $136 million in revenue, an increase of 70.7% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Hecla Mining: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$546 million market cap, fragrance company, Inter Parfums (IPAR) was upgraded by our stock model to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In first quarter results, Inter Parfums net profit of $12.8 million, up by 94.8% compared to the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue gained 11.7% to $133 million. Learn more about Inter Parfums: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV