Amerigon Stock Hits New 52-Week High (ARGN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Amerigon (Nasdaq:ARGN) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $17.57, above its previous 52-week high of $17.56 with 61,409 shares traded as of 10:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 322,800 shares over the past 30 days. Amerigon has a market cap of $376.8 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are up 57.8% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. Amerigon Incorporated engages in the design, development, and marketing of electronic components and systems based on thermoelectric device (TED) technologies to car and truck original equipment manufacturers in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 50, below the average automotive industry P/E ratio of 51.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your ARGN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV