NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Balchem Corporation (Nasdaq:BCPC) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $40.47, above its previous 52-week high of $40.30 with 36,626 shares traded as of 10:20 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 89,500 shares over the past 30 days. Balchem has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 18.6% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. Balchem Corporation provides specialty performance ingredients and products for the food, nutritional, feed, pharmaceutical, and medical sterilization industries in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 33.3, equal to the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your BCPC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about BCPC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV