NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Haynes International (Nasdaq:HAYN) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $59.32, above its previous 52-week high of $58.22 with 14,700 shares traded as of 9:46 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 95,400 shares over the past 30 days. Haynes International has a market cap of $692.6 million and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are up 36.9% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. Haynes International Inc. develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes high-performance nickel-and cobalt-based alloys in sheet, coil, and plate forms for use by the manufacturers of various equipments worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 33.5, below the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 44.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your HAYN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about HAYN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV