MYR Group Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MYRG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- MYR Group (Nasdaq:MYRG) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $25.96, above its previous 52-week high of $25.84 with 10,849 shares traded as of 9:37 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 142,600 shares over the past 30 days. MYR Group has a market cap of $484.7 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are up 19% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. MYR Group Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides utility and electrical construction services in the continental United States. It operates in two segments, Transmission and Distribution, and Commercial and Industrial. The company has a P/E ratio of 31, equal to the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your MYRG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV