NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Galicia Financial Group (Nasdaq:GGAL) is tomorrow, May 11, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 2 cents per share. At a price of $13.04 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.2%. The average volume for Galicia Financial Group has been 322,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Galicia Financial Group has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 15.8% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. operates as the holding company for Banco de Galicia y Buenos Aires S.A. that provides financial products and services to large corporations, small and medium-sized companies, and individuals. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.2, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 15 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about GGAL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV