Alliance Holdings GP Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (AHGP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Alliance Holdings GP (Nasdaq:AHGP) is tomorrow, May 11, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 55 cents per share. At a price of $49.68 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.6%. The average volume for Alliance Holdings GP has been 121,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Alliance Holdings GP has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are up 3% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. Alliance Holdings GP, L.P., through its subsidiaries, produces and markets coal primarily to utilities and industrial users in the United States. It produces a range of steam coal with varying sulfur and heat contents. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.7, below the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 16.6 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV