Versar, Inc. (NYSE Amex:VSR) will hold a conference call at 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time on Tuesday, May 17, 2011, to discuss the Company’s operational performance and financial results for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2011, ended April 1, 2011. Versar will release its third quarter 2011 Form 10-Q on May 16, 2011, and financial results press release before the market opens on May 17, 2011.
The dial-in number for US and Canada is toll free, 877-407-8033. The international dial-in number is 201-689-8033. Participants should call in a few minutes before 2:00 PM Eastern Time. For those unable to attend the conference call, replays will be available on Versar’s website, www.versar.com.
VERSAR, INC., headquartered in Springfield, VA, is a publicly held global project management company providing sustainable solutions to government and commercial clients in construction management, environmental services, munitions response, telecommunications and energy. VERSAR operates a number of web sites, including the corporate Web sites, www.versar.com, www.homelanddefense.com, www.geomet.com; www.viap.com; www.dtaps.com; www.adventenv.com, and www.ppsgb.com.
This press release contains forward-looking information. The forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements may be significantly impacted by certain risks and uncertainties described herein and in Versar’s Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the year ended June 25, 2010, as updated from time to time in the Company’s periodic filings. The forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof and Versar does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV