ProTek Capital, Inc. Advances Acquisition Strategy Anticipated To Add Approximately $10 Million In Annual Revenue
NEW YORK, May 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ProTek Capital, Inc. (Pinksheets: PRPM.pk - News) today is pleased to announce an update to the recently announced non-binding letter of intent (LOI) to acquire an operating company with approximately $1 million in annual revenue as part of an overall expanded and updated business strategy.
Senior ProTek management met last week with representatives of the majority shareholder of the first target acquisition expected to be the first in a series of acquisitions anticipated to rapidly bring approximately $10 million in annual revenue to ProTek. The majority shareholders of the first target acquisition also own additional operations located within the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico region that are additionally expected to be acquired by ProTek. The first acquisition subject to final agreement is expected to be completed by the end of May.
The objective of ProTek is to provide the best possible risk-return value for all of its shareholders by making direct investments into or outright purchases of foreign and domestic private and public software companies. ProTek currently owns both non-operating interests and one operating interest in a software technology operation.
About ProTek Capital, Inc.ProTek Capital, Inc. is a corporation with offices located in the United States and United Kingdom, whose focus is to invest in or acquire software companies that are privately held or traded on the public markets. The objective of ProTek Capital, Inc. is to provide the best possible risk-return value for all of its shareholders by making direct investments or outright purchases into foreign and domestic private and public software companies. To learn more about ProTek Capital, Inc., please visit: http://www.protekcapital.com/ Safe Harbor:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV