- Revenue for the quarter increased 53% to $20.3 million compared to $13.3 million for the first quarter of 2010;
- Gross profit increased 121% to $2.3 million compared with $1.0 million for the first quarter of 2010;
- Net income improved to $1.2 million compared to $270,000 in the first quarter of 2010;
- Earnings per share increased to $0.09 per fully diluted share, compared with $0.02 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2010;
- Overall volumes increased 20% compared to Q1 2010; and
- Gross margin per barrel handled increased by 84% relative to the same quarter last year.
Vertex Energy, Inc. Reports Increased Net Income, Revenue And Gross Profit For The First Quarter Of 2011 Compared To The First Quarter Of 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.