NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
H&R Block Inc. fell 5.6 percent to $16.27.
Inphi Corp. fell 5.5 percent to $19.69.
Tyson Foods Inc. fell 5.3 percent to $17.88.Thomson Creek Metals fell 5.2 percent to $10.67. NeoPhotonics Corp. fell 4.3 percent to $9.63. Barnes & Noble Inc. fell 4.3 percent to $13.76. Emergent Biosolution fell 4.2 percent to $22.04. First Horizon National Corp. fell 3.9 percent to $10.56. Louisiana-Pacific Corp. fell 3.7 percent to $8.55. Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. fell 3.6 percent to $26.70.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV