CoStar Group Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CSGP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CoStar Group (Nasdaq:CSGP) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $69.28, above its previous 52-week high of $69.18 with 40,089 shares traded as of 12:25 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 133,000 shares over the past 30 days. CoStar Group has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 19.3% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. CoStar Group, Inc. provides information/marketing services to the commercial real estate industry in the United States, the United Kingdom, and France. The company has a P/E ratio of 94.9, equal to the average diversified services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your CSGP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV