NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Kaman Corporation (Nasdaq:KAMN) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $37.51, above its previous 52-week high of $37.41 with 88,504 shares traded as of 11:21 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 147,500 shares over the past 30 days. Kaman has a market cap of $921.1 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 23.9% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. Kaman Corporation operates in the industrial distribution and aerospace markets. The company's Industrial Distribution segment distributes products, including bearings, mechanical and electrical power transmission, fluid power, motion control, and materials handling components. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.4, below the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio of 24 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your KAMN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about KAMN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV