Marshall & Ilsley Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (MI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Marshall & Ilsley Corp (NYSE:MI) is tomorrow, May 10, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of one cent per share. At a price of $7.79 as of 10:57 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.5%. The average volume for Marshall & Ilsley has been 5.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Marshall & Ilsley has a market cap of $4.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 12.6% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. Marshall & Ilsley Corporation provides diversified financial services to corporate, institutional, government, and individual customers in the United States.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV