NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for ClickSoftware Technologies (Nasdaq:CKSW) is tomorrow, May 10, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $9.08 as of 10:54 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.5%. The average volume for ClickSoftware has been 146,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. ClickSoftware has a market cap of $283.4 million and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 19.9% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. provides workforce and service management software products and solutions. The company has a P/E ratio of 34.3, below the average internet industry P/E ratio of 35.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CKSW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV