NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- LSB Industries (NYSE:LXU) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $44.98, above its previous 52-week high of $44.40 with 324,728 shares traded as of 10:56 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 290,800 shares over the past 30 days. LSB has a market cap of $784.7 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are up 79.4% year to date as of the previous trading day's close. LSB Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of geothermal and water source heat pumps, air handling products, and chemical products. The company operates in two segments, Climate Control and Chemical. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.2, below the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio of 28.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your LXU trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about LXU
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV