There was further evidence of Apple's iPad momentum on Monday when publishing giant Condé Nast announced that it is offering subscriptions for iPad versions of its magazines. Subscriptions are now available for The New Yorker, it said, with other titles such as Vanity Fair, Glamour and GQ following in the coming weeks.
Another question mark hanging over Apple, however, remains the status of Steve Jobs' health. The iconic Apple chief is on his third medical leave from the company. With Chief Operating Officer Tim Cook once again deputizing for his boss, though, Shope says that the consumer tech giant is in safe hands.
"While we have no incremental details on the nature of Mr. Jobs' health at this
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV