- Distributable net operating income, or DNOI, for the quarter ended March 31, 2011 was $13.6 million, or $0.18 per share. DNOI refers to net operating income adjusted for amortization of employee restricted stock awards.
- Net operating income for the quarter ended March 31, 2011 was $13.0 million, or $0.17 per share.
- Net loss for the quarter ended March 31, 2011 was $8.8 million, or $0.12 per share.
- Net investment loss for the quarter ended March 31, 2011 was $20.9 million, which included a $24.3 million reduction in the fair value of Broadview Networks Holdings, Inc., or Broadview, resulting from a decrease in the multiples used to value that investment.
- During the quarter ended March 31, 2011, MCG made $95.1 million of advances and originations, including $54.0 million in investments to six new portfolio companies. Payoffs and portfolio monetization activities totaled $129.2 million during the quarter.
- Repaid in full the remaining $17.4 million of Series 2005-A 9.98% unsecured notes.
- MCG’s ratio of total assets to total borrowings and other senior securities was 233% as of March 31, 2011.
MCG Capital Corporation Reports First Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.