- Distributable net operating income, or DNOI, for the quarter ended March 31, 2011 was $13.6 million, or $0.18 per share. DNOI refers to net operating income adjusted for amortization of employee restricted stock awards.
- Net operating income for the quarter ended March 31, 2011 was $13.0 million, or $0.17 per share.
- Net loss for the quarter ended March 31, 2011 was $8.8 million, or $0.12 per share.
- Net investment loss for the quarter ended March 31, 2011 was $20.9 million, which included a $24.3 million reduction in the fair value of Broadview Networks Holdings, Inc., or Broadview, resulting from a decrease in the multiples used to value that investment.
- During the quarter ended March 31, 2011, MCG made $95.1 million of advances and originations, including $54.0 million in investments to six new portfolio companies. Payoffs and portfolio monetization activities totaled $129.2 million during the quarter.
- Repaid in full the remaining $17.4 million of Series 2005-A 9.98% unsecured notes.
- MCG’s ratio of total assets to total borrowings and other senior securities was 233% as of March 31, 2011.
MCG Capital Corporation Reports First Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts