Full House Resorts (NYSE Amex US: FLL) today announced results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2011. Net income attributable to the Company for the three months ended March 31, 2011 was $1.6 million, or $0.09 per common share, compared to $2.0 million, or $0.11 per common share, in the prior-year period. Excluding $0.5 million in acquisition costs, net income attributable to the Company per common share in the first quarter of 2011 would have been $0.11.
First Quarter 2011 Highlights and Subsequent Events
- Management fees for Gaming Entertainment (Michigan), LLC (“GEM”), a 50%-owned joint venture that manages FireKeepers Casino, were $6.4 million in the first quarter of 2011, compared to management fees of $6.2 million for first quarter 2010.
- EBITDA, before unrealized gains (losses) on notes receivable, Grand Victoria transaction costs and other items net of RAM Entertainment, LLC’s (“RAM”) share of GEM results, was $4.0 million versus $3.9 million in the prior-year period.
- As of March 31, 2011, Full House Resorts had $11.4 million in cash, $33.0 million in outstanding debt and approximately $5.0 million of availability on its new revolving credit facility.
- On April 1, 2011, the Company closed on the acquisition of the Grand Victoria Casino and Resort located in Rising Sun, Indiana.
“The first quarter of 2011 was another strong quarter for Full House, with continued strong revenue and earnings per share, as well as completing our acquisition of the Grand Victoria Casino and Resort,” said Andre Hilliou, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Full House. “FireKeepers continues to perform admirably despite new competition in the marketplace. We are excited about the new 242-room hotel being built adjacent to the casino, and when it opens in late summer or early fall of 2012 it will further enhance the competitiveness of the FireKeepers casino. We are also pleased to own the Grand Victoria; the property and its strong management team have a great amount of potential, and we expect it to drive significant long-term value for our shareholders in the years to come.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV