- Management fees for Gaming Entertainment (Michigan), LLC (“GEM”), a 50%-owned joint venture that manages FireKeepers Casino, were $6.4 million in the first quarter of 2011, compared to management fees of $6.2 million for first quarter 2010.
- EBITDA, before unrealized gains (losses) on notes receivable, Grand Victoria transaction costs and other items net of RAM Entertainment, LLC’s (“RAM”) share of GEM results, was $4.0 million versus $3.9 million in the prior-year period.
- As of March 31, 2011, Full House Resorts had $11.4 million in cash, $33.0 million in outstanding debt and approximately $5.0 million of availability on its new revolving credit facility.
- On April 1, 2011, the Company closed on the acquisition of the Grand Victoria Casino and Resort located in Rising Sun, Indiana.
Full House Resorts Announces Earnings For The Quarter Ended March 31, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.