TOR Minerals International Inc. Stock Downgraded (TORM)
- The gross profit margin for TOR MINERALS INTL INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.00%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 7.00% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $0.46 million or 55.21% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 55.21%, TOR MINERALS INTL INC is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -57.32%.
- TOR MINERALS INTL INC's earnings per share declined by 15.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TOR MINERALS INTL INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.88 versus -$0.05 in the prior year.
- TORM's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.18 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.24, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 22.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 39.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.