Ness Technologies Inc. Stock Downgraded (NSTC)
- The gross profit margin for NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 33.50%. Regardless of NSTC's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, NSTC's net profit margin of 1.40% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- In its most recent trading session, NSTC has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors. We feel that the combination of its price rise over the last year and its current price-to-earnings ratio relative to its industry tend to reduce its upside potential.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 140.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$4.69 million to $1.91 million.
- NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.22 versus -$0.26 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.60 versus $0.22).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.