Group Simec SAB De CV Stock Upgraded (SIM)
- GRUPO SIMEC SA DE CV's earnings per share declined by 14.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, GRUPO SIMEC SA DE CV turned its bottom line around by earning $0.67 versus -$0.15 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.23 versus $0.67).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 811.99% to $25.40 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GRUPO SIMEC SA DE CV has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 117.79%.
- SIM's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.03 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, SIM has a quick ratio of 1.76, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The revenue growth significantly trails the industry average of 47.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.