Maiden Holdings Ltd Stock Upgraded (MHLD)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Insurance industry average. The net income increased by 42.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $13.57 million to $19.34 million.
- MAIDEN HOLDINGS LTD has improved earnings per share by 42.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MAIDEN HOLDINGS LTD increased its bottom line by earning $0.98 versus $0.87 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.10 versus $0.98).
- Although MHLD's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 100.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts