PICKERINGTON, Ohio, May 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq: DFZ) has declared a cash dividend of $0.07 per share, payable June 13, 2011 to all common stockholders of record on May 23, 2011.
The Company has approximately 11,046,000 shares outstanding.
About R.G. Barry Corporation
R.G. Barry Corporation creates and markets lifestyle brands and products that are functional, fashionable and that touch consumers. Our brands include: Dearfoams, the world's best-known slipper brand ( www.dearfoams.com); baggallini handbags, totes and travel accessories ( www.baggallini.com); and Foot Petals premium insoles and comfort products ( www.footpetals.com). To learn more about our business, visit us at www.rgbarry.com.SOURCE R.G. Barry Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV