- Entering into licensing agreements for two controlled release formulations of molecules with a leading specialty pharmaceuticals company. Flamel will receive $3 million upfront, as well as eventual development milestones and royalties upon sale of the product.
- Flamel has also entered into another license agreement with a separate specialty pharmaceutical company to develop a controlled-release Micropump formulation of a drug that is currently marketed by that company. Flamel will receive $500,000, and is eligible to receive a development milestone and costs of development as well as a royalty on net product sales upon eventual commercial launch of the product.
- Flamel has begun a new initiative to enter joint development agreements with companies developing very promising new molecules, with the potential of significantly higher financial returns for Flamel, if successful.
- Flamel continues to work to protect its technology and Coreg CR.
Flamel Technologies Announces Expanded Partnership Relations; First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.