- Entering into licensing agreements for two controlled release formulations of molecules with a leading specialty pharmaceuticals company. Flamel will receive $3 million upfront, as well as eventual development milestones and royalties upon sale of the product.
- Flamel has also entered into another license agreement with a separate specialty pharmaceutical company to develop a controlled-release Micropump formulation of a drug that is currently marketed by that company. Flamel will receive $500,000, and is eligible to receive a development milestone and costs of development as well as a royalty on net product sales upon eventual commercial launch of the product.
- Flamel has begun a new initiative to enter joint development agreements with companies developing very promising new molecules, with the potential of significantly higher financial returns for Flamel, if successful.
- Flamel continues to work to protect its technology and Coreg CR.
Flamel Technologies Announces Expanded Partnership Relations; First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.