JINHUA, China, May 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Kandi Technologies, Corp. (Nasdaq: KNDI), a leading Chinese exporter of off-road vehicles and developer of pure electric vehicles (EVs), today announced that the Company will present at the JMP Securities Research Conference on Wednesday, May 11 at 2:30 p.m. PT ( 5:30 p.m. ET). The event will be held at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco.
For more information about the conference, including registration information, and to sign up for a one-on-one meeting with management, please visit JMP Securities website at http://www.jmpg.com/jmpsecurities/about/conferences.
About Kandi Technologies, Corp.
Kandi Technologies, Corp. (Nasdaq: KNDI) is a manufacturer and exporter of a variety of vehicles in China, making it a world leader in the production of popular off-road vehicles (ORVs). It also ranks among the leading manufacturers in China of all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), specialized utility vehicles (UTVs), and a recently introduced second-generation high mileage, two-seat three-wheeled motorcycle. Another major company focus has been on the manufacture and sale of the COCO, a highly economical, beautifully designed, all-electric super mini-car for neighborhood driving and commuting. The convertible and hardtop models of the COCO electric vehicle (EV) are available in the United States and other countries, while the Chinese government has approved the sale of Kandi EVs in China since 2010. The Company's products can be viewed at http://www.kandivehicle.com and its corporate website is http://www.chinakandi.com.Contacts: Kandi Technologies, Corp. Xiaoming HuChairman and CEO86-579-82239856 Cathy CaoExecutive Vice President of Finance(212) 551-3610email: firstname.lastname@example.org Jeff Lambert, Mike HoustonLambert, Edwards & Associates(616) 233-0500 email: email@example.com SOURCE Kandi Technologies, Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV