Stock Market Symbols GIB.A (TSX) GIB (NYSE) www.cgi.com/newsroom
MONTREAL, May 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Michael E. Roach, President and CEO of CGI Group Inc. (TSX: GIB.A) (NYSE: GIB), will present to investors at the 2011 Jefferies Global Technology, Internet, Media & Telecom Conference at The Four Seasons Hotel in New York, NY, Tuesday, May 10, 2011.
The presentation is scheduled for 8:00 a.m.(EDT), and will be available via live audio webcast on CGI's website at www.cgi.com/investors. A replay of the webcast will be archived on CGI's website in the Investors section under Speeches and Webcasts.
About CGI Founded in 1976, CGI Group Inc. is one of the largest independent information technology and business process services firms in the world. CGI and its affiliated companies employ approximately 31,000 professionals. CGI provides end-to-end IT and business process services to clients worldwide from offices and centres of excellence in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia Pacific. As at March 31, 2011, CGI's annualized revenue was approximately C$4.5 billion and its order backlog was approximately C$12.6 billion. CGI shares are listed on the NYSE (GIB) and the TSX (GIB.A) and are included in both the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Index. Website: www.cgi.com.SOURCE CGI GROUP INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV