- Closing an underwritten public offering of $8.5 million gross proceeds, providing necessary funding to continue preparations for a planned Phase III clinical trial;
- Presenting clinical data on Tovaxin during a poster session at the 63 rd annual American Academy of Neurology (AAN) conference, highlighting important efficacy data in a subpopulation of patients that had previously not been exposed to or taken any drugs for the treatment of their MS; and
- Presenting Opexa’s progress in the ongoing clinical development program for Tovaxin at the 13 th annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference in New York and the 6 th annual Cell Therapy Conference in Beijing.
Opexa Therapeutics Reports First Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.