Ticker: EW (TSXV)
VANCOUVER, May 5 /PRNewswire/ - Mr. David Sidoo, Chairman of East West Petroleum Corp. (the " Company"), is pleased to announce that the 13,636,500 warrants issued in the Company's $30,000,300 private placement that closed on December 22, 2010, have commenced trading on the TSX Venture Exchange with the ticker symbol " EW.WT". Each Warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one Common Share at a price of $1.75 on or before December 22, 2012.
ABOUT EAST WEST PETROLEUM CORP.
East West Petroleum Corp. trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol EW. East West is an emerging exploration and production company focused on conventional and unconventional petroleum resources.Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE East West Petroleum Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV