Spire Corporation (Nasdaq: SPIR), a global solar company providing capital equipment and turn-key manufacturing lines to produce photovoltaic (PV) modules and Engineering, Procurement and Construction integration services for solar systems, today announced that the Company will host its first-quarter 2011 financial results conference call on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 4:30 p.m. (EDT).
On the call, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, Roger G. Little and Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Robert S. Lieberman will discuss Spire’s first-quarter 2011 results, as well as the Company’s business outlook and growth strategy.
Those who wish to listen to the conference call should visit the Investors section of the Company’s website, www.SpireCorp.com. The live call can also be accessed by dialing 866.804.6925; international callers should dial +1 857.350.1671. The passcode for all participants is 85 38 57 43. If you are unable to listen live, the call will be archived on the Company’s website.
About Spire CorporationSpire Corporation is a global solar company providing advanced technology, capital equipment and turn-key production lines to manufacture PV modules. To learn more about Spire Corporation, visit www.SpireCorp.com or email PR@SpireCorp.com. Certain matters described in this press release may be forward-looking statements subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risk of dependence on market growth, competition and dependence on government agencies and other third parties for funding contract research and services, as well as other factors described in the Company's Form 10-K and other periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV