SEATTLE, May 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ: JSDA), a leader in the premium soda category and known for its unique branding and innovative marketing, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2011 on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Jones Soda will announce its financial results for this period in a press release after the market close on May 12, 2011.
This call is being webcast and can be accessed by visiting the Investor section of our website at www.jonessoda.com. Investors may also listen to the call via telephone by dialing (719) 325-2122 (confirmation code: 1897213). In addition, a telephone replay will be available by dialing (858) 384-5517 (confirmation code: 1897213) through May 19, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
About Jones Soda Co.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Jones Soda Co.® markets and distributes premium beverages under the Jones Soda, Jones Pure Cane Soda® and Whoopass Energy Drink® brands and sells through its distribution network in markets primarily across North America. A leader in the premium soda category, Jones is known for its variety of flavors and innovative labeling technique that incorporates always-changing photos sent in from its consumers. Jones Soda is sold through traditional beverage retailers. For more information visit www.jonessoda.com and www.myjones.com .For further information, contact: Michael O'Brien, Chief Financial Officer, Jones Soda Co.(206) 624-3357 or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Jones Soda Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV