HOUSTON, May 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Certain members of the management team of Invesco's municipal closed-end funds will conduct a conference call May 19, 2011, at 4:15 p.m. EDT.
The call will broadly cover the entire suite of Invesco municipal closed-end funds and will specifically focus on the following: Invesco Van Kampen Trust for Investment Grade Municipals (NYSE: VGM), Invesco Van Kampen Advantage Municipal Income Trust II (NYSE: VKI), Invesco Municipal Income Opportunities Trust (NYSE: OIA), Invesco Municipal Income Opportunities Trust II (NYSE: OIB) and Invesco Municipal Income Opportunities Trust III (NYSE: OIC).
The call is open to the public by using 800-768-5109.Investing involves risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment in the funds. About Invesco Invesco is a leading independent global investment manager, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our retail, institutional and high net worth clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ. Additional information is available at www.invesco.com. Invesco Advisers, Inc. is an investment adviser; it provides investment advisory services to individual and institutional clients and does not sell securities. Invesco Distributors, Inc. is the U.S. distributor for Invesco Ltd.'s retail mutual funds, exchange-traded funds and institutional money market funds and the subdistributor for its STIC Global Funds. Both are wholly owned, indirect subsidiaries of Invesco Ltd. NOT FDIC INSURED, MAY LOSE VALUE, OFFER NO BANK GUARANTEE SOURCE Invesco
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV