Dataram Corporation (NASDAQ: DRAM), a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality computer memory, storage products, software and services, today announced that its advanced high availability SAN caching appliance, XcelaSAN ®, has been installed in a diverse range of customer environments since its introduction in March of 2011. Customers are seeing significant performance improvements, reductions to their total cost of computing and an immediate boost in productivity.
The XcelaSAN dramatically increases performance and value in existing customer environments. For example:
- Instead of replacing existing hardware, an international telecommunications company achieved a 24x IOPS (I/Os per second) improvement, reduced internal costs and created more competitively priced customer solutions.
- A financial institution achieved a 15x IOPS improvement, allowing them to more efficiently manage transactions and to meet internal service level agreements.
- With the XcelaSAN installation, an information services company was able to significantly expand their product offerings, customer base and revenues. At the same time they reduced their operating expenses and can now process customer requests more efficiently.
“We knew from the outset that XcelaSAN would deliver unbeatable value and performance to our customers, and we are now seeing proof of the many financial and business benefits that all our users are receiving,” said John Freeman, President and CEO of Dataram. “We are very pleased to find that our customers can now do more at lower CapEx and OpEx, while extending the usable life of their equipment in a wide range of business environments.”
Dataram’s XcelaSAN is the industry’s first intelligent, block level Fibre Channel storage optimization appliance. It improves SAN IOPS performance up to 30 times while significantly reducing cost. Storage utilization improves in data center environments when XcelaSAN is installed since customers can use more of the available installed capacity. Critical and sensitive application data is protected by the integrated mirroring function for high availability with no single point of failure.About Dataram Founded in 1967, Dataram is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality computer memory, storage and software products. Our products and services deliver IT infrastructure optimization, dramatically increase application performance and deliver substantial cost savings. Dataram solutions are deployed in 70 Fortune 100 companies and in mission-critical government and defense applications around the world. For more information about Dataram, visit www.dataram.com. Follow us on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn®
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV