Law Office Of Abe Shainberg Launches An Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates, Inc. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Applied Materials, Inc. – VSEA
The Law Office of Abe Shainberg is investigating the Board of Directors of Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates, Inc. (Nasdaq: VSEA) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Applied Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMAT). Under the terms of the transaction, Varian shareholders will receive $63 in cash per share for a total transaction value of approximately $4.9 billion.
The investigation concerns whether the Varian Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Varian stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Applied Materials, Inc. is underpaying for Varian shares.
If you own common stock in Varian and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Abe Shainberg, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 425-7286, or visit http://www.ashainberglaw.com/varian-semiconductor.html.
Mr. Shainberg has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation, is a certified and registered arbitrator and mediator involving financial matters, and represents investors in various matters nationwide. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV