The Law Offices Of Vincent Wong Announce An Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Savvis, Inc. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To CenturyLink, Inc. – SVVS
The Law Offices of Vincent Wong are investigating the Board of Directors of Savvis, Inc. (Nasdaq: SVVS) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL). Under the terms of the proposed deal, Savvis shareholders will receive $30 per share in cash and 0.2905 of a share of CenturyLink common stock. The transaction value Savvis stock at approximately $40 per share, based on the prior closing price of CenturyLink stock, for a total transaction value of approximately $2.5 billion, including the assumption of approximately $700 million in debt.
The investigation concerns whether the Savvis Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Savvis stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether CenturyLink, Inc. is underpaying for Savvis shares. According to Thomson/First Call, at least one analyst set a price target for Savvis stock at $46 per share.
If you own common stock in Savvis and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Vincent Wong, Esq. either via email email@example.com, by telephone at 212.584.2740, or visit http://www.wongesq.com/savvis-svvs.html.
Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented
investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and
violations of shareholder rights. Attorney advertising. Prior results do
not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV