2. China Ming Yang Wind Power (MY) is a wind turbine manufacturer in China, focusing on the design, manufacture and service of wind turbines.
During the fourth quarter of 2010, total revenue stood at $260 million, increasing 15% over third-quarter 2010 and 404% over fourth-quarter 2009. Net income for the period stood at $32.2 million, up 19.7% over the third quarter of 2010. The company incurred a loss in the fourth quarter of 2009.
Gross margin for the fourth quarter was 22.3%, compared with 16.7% in the previous quarter and 12.3% in the year-ago quarter. During the period, wind turbine generators commissioned by the company reached a historical high of 253 units of 379.5 megawatts, rising 6% over the third quarter of 2010 and 462% over the fourth quarter of 2009.For 2011, the company targets sale contracts at 1,400 units of 1.5 megawatt WTGs and 100 units of 3 megawatt super compact drive WTGs. The stock is trading at 6.5 times its estimated 2011 earnings with an estimated upside of 77% in the next year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV