3. Bona Film Group (BONA) is China's leading privately owned film distributor, with interests in film distribution, film production, film exhibition and talent representation.
During 2010, net revenue increased to $52.8 million, compared with $38.4 million in 2009, with around $11.3 million contributed from company's movie theatre business during April 2010. The acquisition improved gross margin to 49.8% from 48.2% in 2009, as gross profit boosted $6 million in 2010.
Net loss for full-year 2010 was $4.2 million, compared to net income of $5.5 million for 2009, due to a change in fair value of embedded derivatives associated with the company's preferred shares. Excluding changes in fair value of derivatives and warrants and share-based compensation, the company's 2010 net income was $10.8 million, increasing 100% increase year-over-year.The stock is trading at 16 times its estimated 2010 earnings with an estimated upside of 76% in the next year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV