5. Gentium (GENT) is an Italian biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and manufacture of drugs for vascular diseases related to cancer and cancer treatment.
For full-year 2010, total revenue was $36 million, up from $15.2 million in 2009. Operating income was $6.7 million, compared with a loss of $6.8 million. Net income was $6.1 million, improving from a loss of $6.8 million.
Earnings per share were 40 cents, compared with a negative 45 cents per share in 2009. Operating cash flow was $12.2 million, compared with negative cash flows in 2009. The company has cash of $13 million and reduced debt in its books. The stock is trading at 11 times its estimated 2011 earnings and is expected to gain 62% in the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV